At AARTEES Institute, we hold our students to the highest standards of conduct to ensure a positive and respectful learning environment. Our commitment to maintaining a culture of integrity and professionalism is reflected in the following rules and guidelines. We expect all students to comply with these principles and adhere to the specified code of conduct:
- Compliance with Management and AARTEES Institute Rules:
- All students are required to comply with the directives and rules set forth by AARTEES Institute and its management.
- Non-compliance or inappropriate behavior may result in disciplinary action.
- Prescribed Rules:
- Students must adhere to the terms and requirements of their respective courses.
- Follow instructions provided for the successful completion of course requirements.
- Seek authorization for any absence from the course, with exceptions granted for sickness.
- Proper and Authorized Use:
- Students are expected to use AARTEES Institute equipment, time, and property in a proper and authorized manner.
- Safety Rules and Equipment:
- Adhere to all safety rules and use safety equipment as required for each course.
- Ensure a safe environment by following established safety protocols.
- Conduct and Behavior:
- Threatening, aggressive, or violent behavior or language is strictly prohibited and may result in dismissal from the institute.
- Discriminatory behavior, language, or non-verbal communication is not tolerated.
- Harassment, whether sexual or otherwise, and bullying in any form are not permitted.
- Safety and Well-being of Others:
- Actions that jeopardize the safety or well-being of trainers or fellow students are strictly prohibited.
- Avoid unnecessary disclosure of confidential information concerning the work of AARTEES Institute or its students.
- Substance Use:
- The consumption of alcohol or illegal drugs on AARTEES Institute premises is strictly prohibited.
- Smoking or drinking is not permitted on AARTEES Institute premises.
- Professional Conduct:
- Behave in a manner that upholds the reputation of AARTEES Institute and avoids bringing it into disrepute.
- Avoid engaging in inappropriate conversations, bringing explicit materials, or engaging in activities that may compromise the institute’s reputation.
- Additional Provisions:
- Attendance and Punctuality:
- Regular attendance is essential for academic success. Students are expected to attend all classes, meetings, and scheduled activities punctually. Chronic absenteeism may result in disciplinary action.
- Academic Integrity:
- Attendance and Punctuality:
Plagiarism, cheating, or any form of academic dishonesty is strictly prohibited. Students must submit their own work and give proper credit for the ideas and intellectual property of others.
- Technology Usage:
Responsible use of technology is expected. Unauthorized use of electronic devices during class, including but not limited to texting, browsing, or using social media, is not permitted.
- Environmental Responsibility:
Students are encouraged to contribute to a sustainable and environmentally friendly campus. Proper disposal of waste, recycling, and conservation of resources are expected behaviors.
- Community Engagement:
Volunteering and community involvement are valued activities. Students are encouraged to participate in institute-sponsored community service projects or engage in activities that positively impact the local community.
- Conflict Resolution:
In the event of disputes or conflicts, students are encouraged to utilize appropriate channels for resolution, such as mediation services provided by AARTEES Institute.
- Feedback and Improvement:
Constructive feedback is crucial for continuous improvement. Students are encouraged to provide feedback on courses and institute services through established channels to contribute to the enhancement of the learning experience.
- Professionalism in Communication:
Professional and respectful communication, both in written and verbal forms, is expected among students, faculty, and staff. Any form of harassment or disrespectful communication is strictly prohibited.
- Social Media Etiquette:
Students should be mindful of their online presence and interactions on social media platforms, avoiding any behavior that could reflect negatively on themselves or AARTEES Institute.
- Health and Wellness:
AARTEES Institute promotes a healthy lifestyle. Students are encouraged to prioritize their physical and mental well-being. Resources for mental health support may be provided by the institute.
- Financial Responsibilities:
Students are responsible for fulfilling their financial obligations, including tuition payments, in a timely manner. Non-compliance may result in administrative actions.
- Emergency Procedures:
Students should familiarize themselves with emergency procedures and comply with instructions provided during drills or actual emergencies to ensure the safety of everyone on campus.