Placement Assistance | Career Support
German Lang. Training
A1-B2 Levels | Intensive Training & Coaching | Examination Preparation
Document Processing | Visa Application Assistance | Travel Preparation
About the Program
WELCOME TO AARTEES STUDY ABROAD
Aartees Study Abroad focuses on programs for a variety of fields, including but not limited to business, engineering, tourism and hospitality, early childhood education, allied health sciences, and medicine.
In addition to MBBS and Doctorates, we also provide postgraduate and doctorate studies in these areas.
We are open to expanding our network to include educational hubs of international caliber in any location. In order to flourish in this competitive climate, today’s students need a global perspective.
Aartees Study Abroad is an industry leader in providing these professional opportunities to students who are keen to expand their horizons. Our specialized counseling sessions for middle-class parents facilitate the selection of an institution and a destination for their child’s study abroad. The foreign education market is usually exclusive to families with significant incomes.
Foreign academic institutions and universities, as well as their teaching and training techniques, are frequently oversimplified. Consequently, we have received nothing but great comments from our prior customers.
We are proud of our work and achievements!
What Makes Us Your Best Option?
Seek advice from those who have been there and can point you in the right direction.
- Expert advice and guidance
- 100% Support for Visa Clearance
- Admission to Top Universities is a Promised Result
- No donation & capitation fees
- Low Admission Fees
- Scholarships should be given to deserving students
- All documentation support
SERVING SINCE 2015
Dual Training Program
Dual Degree / Apprenticeship Program
- Training of the candidate will take place in a Hospital or elderly care center in Germany.
- Candidate shall be issued German Government recognized education whereby they will get a general nursing degree by which they can work in any hospital or as nurse specialized in care of senior citizens on completion of this course.
- The program guarantees an employment under the dual training program as recognized nurse (Ausbildung zum Pflegefachmann/-frau).
- High possibilities of Permanent Residency in Germany.
QUALITY OF LIFE IN GERMANY
How It Works
Check Out the Application Process
Submit detailed CV
Submit the latest CV
Start language learning
A1- B2 (8 months duration)
Undergo interview and selection with employer/ Academie
Submit all documents
Submit all documents (i.e. passport copy, motivation letter, education certificate, TOR)
Pass B2 Examination
Pass B2 Examination, Obtain all documents for visa application (i.e. admission letter, enrolment letter, )
Apply for Visa
Apply training/ apprentices hip visa
Fly to Germany and start nursing studies