German Language (Pflege - A1 to B2) for Nursing Professionals
The course prepares nursing professionals linguistically for the daily work in hospitals and nursing homes. The focus is on daily language dealing and is taught based on practice-relevant content. Conversation and pronunciation exercises are integrated as it is imperative to ensure better communication between nurses, patients, doctors and other team members within medical facilities in Germany. We also conduct German Language examinations for B2 Pflege.
Aartees Education classes are done both classroom based and online by highly motivated experienced instructors.
This course is for students who requires grammar specific knowledge for German Language. It helps enable students to express themselves in plain and coherent language when talking about regular topics, personal interests, describe experiences and goals and explain your views. Students will be equipped with strong command of the essential grammatical structures.
German Language For IT Professional
This course is designed for IT professionals to gain basic understanding of the German language and culture. The main objectives of the program are:
(1) Achieving A1+ level or German Language
(2) Getting around in Germany ( public transport, doing groceries, healthcare, going out and visiting administrative offices).
(3) Being familiar with main cultural differences.
Our training helps you ace examination with flying scores and prove your fluency In German. We guide students with the following:
- Understanding test format
- Orientation on exam time constraints
- Taking practice tests
- Assist in developing German capabilities
- Understanding exam strategies
- Multitasking when listening in German
- Developing a wide range of reading skills
- Guide on the use of appropriate and assertive German terms when writing