We’ll Be There Every Step of the Way
Get Your Dream Job in Germany
We will be with you each and every step of the way
Prepare Your Documents
Carefully go through the Candidate To-Do List and start preparing your documents.
Start Learning The Language
Start learning the German Language and prepare to reach for your new job in Germany.
Complete the job Application Form and submit along with your comprehensive Resume/CV.
Complete the screening, orientation and interview with our client.
- Complete the Application Form ensuring that all required information is provided.
- Submit your comprehensive CV/ Resume.
- Prepare the following documents for immediate submission:
- Colored passport copy
- National ID (as applicable)
- Passport size photo with white background
- Colored copy of nursing degree or diploma
- Colored copy of nursing registration certificate
- Colored copy of ID for Registered Nurse (PRC/NUID)
- Prepare and submit the following documents upon completion of A2 Level:
Name Change/Marriage certificate
High School Certificate
Bachelor Degree Certificate or Masters Degree Certificate
Registered Nurse ID (issued by office who conducted board examination)
Diploma or Certificate of Nursing Registration
Board Rating or Board Certification (for Filipinos)
Transcript of Records (TOR)
Related Learning Experiences (subject descriptions as per TOR)
Certification of Hours (if TOR in in credits not hours)
Certificate of Employment(s)